Saturday, December 13, 2008

About time! 2 months into my Braidlock journey











Whew! About time, huh? It's been 2 months already! I can't believe it. I started this loc journey 2 months ago on October 11th. And I must admit, I've loved every minute of it. Yeah, I said it...even that plucked chicken look right after I got it done. Why? Cause I knew it was just a stage. But enough of the small talk...let's see some pictures. Now let me give my disclaimer. It was 11 o'clock on a Saturday night when my hubby took these pictures. I had just finished getting my kids ready for church the next morning and re tightening my hair so I'm looking like I just got out the boxin' ring...I mean lookin' real tired.

8 comments:

The Sullivans said...

Great pictures. I'm excited to keep up with this! Me being your uber white friend, you'll have to explain more about it as you go. I've already asked tons of questions so I'm getting caught up...just don't forget to add in descriptions for slow people like me. :) Love ya!

CarmenNC said...

Congratulations for starting your lock journey and the blog as well. I like the curly ends.

NAPturALLBluT said...

Your hair is FAB! My baby has braidlocs and she is just as in love with hers.

Unknown said...

Look at your beautiful locks!! Way to go!! We are in the same boat so lets be sure to peek in on each other's journey

KnottyAuthor said...

how you a braidlocker and you never hollered at cha girl..got my links all up in the spot,lol! congrats and keep it knotty!

KnottyAuthor said...

ps...link at new address for the knotty truth..www.theknottytruth.com. by jan it will be fully functional with ordering capabilities

Aundrea said...

Hey all! Thank you so much! I need to post some more pics. Thangs is a'changin, but it's all good...all about the journey, right? I think I'm in a season where my hair wants to misbehave and I don't deal too well with misbavior...I begin to develop an eye - twitch. :-) I gotta come and visit y'all's sites!

Unknown said...

Your bradelocz are beatiful. Keep doing what you are doing, I plain to follow your journey.